3. The types of information we collect.
3.1. Personal information
Personal information is information or an opinion about you which identifies you, or from which you can be reasonably identified.
We collect the following types of personal information about you:
1. your name, gender, email address, age, date of birth and mobile number;
2. your occupation;
3. your payment and transactional information;
4. your residential address or business address;
5. your device ID, device type and information, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, Internet Protocol (IP) address and standard web log information;
6. details of products or services which we have provided to you or about which you have enquired;
7. information contained in any communications between you and us;
8. information you provide if you participate in a survey, promotion or competition;
9. information about your investment habits, investment ranges and industries or sectors in which you are interested in investing; and
10. any other personal information you provide us when you access our Online Services.
3.2. Sensitive information
We may collect information about any criminal record you may have from third parties only if you consent to us collecting this information about you and the collection is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.